Web designing refers to the designing involved in making a website. It is the design of the WebPages that you see on the internet. The design is done using codes, software and many other tools.
Points To Consider While Designing A Website
franchise website design is not only limited to adding colors, pictures and fonts. There are a lot more things to keep in mind while designing a web.
- The design of the website should be focused and eye-catching.
- The webpage should have a clear purpose.
- There should be a proper structure of the webpage.
- The web design should be adjustable to any screen size.
- The webpage should be simple and engaging.
- The webpage should not be filled with a lot of colors as it doesn’t look good. There should be a proper color palette for that.
- Typography and imagery should be kept in mind while designing a website.
- The webpage should not contain a lot of ads.
- Plagiarized content must be avoided.
- There should be proper blank spaces between the contents of the webpage.
Talking about web design, the size of the webpage is one of the most important aspects while designing a website. There are two types of designs used to create a webpage:
- Responsive Design
- Adaptive Design
In responsive design, the contents do not adjust on the screen. The webpage moves dynamically according to the size of the screen. Sometimes, it creates difficulty in viewing the website because of the design of the web pages. So, the appearance of the website is disturbed.
In adaptive design, the layout of the webpage is fixed. In other terms, the contents of the webpage adjust according to the size of the screen. Unlike responsive design, here the user does not have to move the page to view the content. It is more convenient when using mobile phones, tablets as the content automatically gets fixed to the screen.